There are about a dozen varieties of hallucinogenic mushrooms found growing in the wild, the most popular being the ‘Liberty Cap’. After picking, mushrooms are usually eaten raw, cooked, made into a drink, or dried for later consumption.
The hallucinatory effects of the drug can make people at risk of accidents, while the biggest risk is of people mistakenly picking and consuming poisonous mushrooms – make sure you know what you’re taking. If in any doubt, don’t take them.
They are usually sold loose in bags or crushed into tablets. The effects of mushrooms are very similar to acid, although some report a more ‘natural’ high sometimes with a feeling of being detached. Small doses can bring on excitement and euphoria, while bigger doses (15 small mushrooms or more) can bring on shape and color distortions and vivid hallucinations.
Side effects: Much the same as acid. Some users complain of nausea, dizziness, vomiting, diarrhoea and stomach pains. Like all hallucinogens, how good or bad your trip will be can be affected by who you are with, where you are and how you’re feeling at the time. Some people also report flashbacks.
It is important to be in a safe environment as some people can panic and get confused. Like all drugs, the exact nature and strength of the effects doesn’t just depend on the amount of mushrooms taken: the body weight, tolerance levels, and general physical health and mental state of the user all have parts to play.
For help today call 1-877-744-3536